AUTHOR EVENT // Tending to the Sacred with Ashley River Brant
Due to COVID-19, this will be a virtual event.
Join Napa Bookmine on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 7:00PM PDT for virtual author hour with Ashley River Brant to discuss her forthcoming book Tending to the Sacred: Rituals to Connect with Earth, Spirit, and Self. Ashley will read from the book and guide participants through one of the rituals in the book. No purchase is necessary to attend, but if you are interested you can pre-order a copy of the book below. Release date: June 8, 2021.
This is a VIRTUAL EVENT. You must fill out this form to attend. We will follow up with the event info within 48 hours of receiving your request.
This is a free event. If you are able, a donation of $5 is suggested to help us cover costs. To donate click here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE BOOK
What if every moment were a portal to the sacred? A pathway back to remembering your interconnectedness with the earth, the deep wells of wisdom within you, and your true spiritual sovereignty? In Tending to the Sacred, multidimensional artist and healer Ashley River Brant invites us to walk this path and step into our own sacred truth through the art of ritual.
“Ritual connects us to the otherworlds and the infinite potentials that exist in the unseen, and it opens us to our inner worlds and our true sovereign nature,” Brant writes. “It is encoded in our DNA as an integral way of being—this book is just a pathway to remember.”
Throughout Tending to the Sacred, Brant shares rituals and teachings to help you become more fully empowered and embodied in your life. You’ll explore:
• The foundations of ritual—including the importance of intention, beliefs, and understanding energy
• Working with the elements—tuning in to the medicine of each element, from grounding with the earth to making ceremonial moon waters for strengthening intuition
• Recipes and instructions for working with plant medicine—create your own oils, essences, teas, and more
• Mantras, journal prompts, and guided visualizations—to bring you even deeper into the healing power of ritual
• Soul-activating illustrations—Brant’s original spirit-infused artwork brings depth to each teaching
• Tending to yourself and spirit—rituals for healthy boundaries, creativity, working with your dreams, and more
Woven from an abundance of ancient wisdom, heart medicine, and creativity, Tending to the Sacred is a potent yet accessible guide for anyone who longs to strengthen your connection with spirit, embrace the earth’s natural rhythms, and come home to your true nature.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tap into your own healing power, and nourish your mind, body, and soul with 50 rituals for greater connection to life, love, and purpose.