Daniel Tiger Potty Time! (Board Books)
Learning to use the potty is something for your toddler to celebrate Join Daniel Tiger as we get ready to potty train. As you read the story, picture icons will prompt you to press the buttons and play the sound effects. The sturdy handle is just right for little hands, at home or on the go. Potty Time is great for all little Daniel Tiger Neighborhood fans getting ready for toilet training
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood interactive board books feature scenarios and music from the top-rated series for preschoolers on PBS KIDS
- Toddlers will love this sound book featuring Daniel Tiger and friends. Listen to fun sounds and sing along with Daniel If you have to go potty, stop and go right away Flush and wash and be on your way This book ties in with the episode of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood where Prince Wednesday learns the steps to using the potty
- Take-along handle for little boys and girls to carry wherever they go
- Sturdy board book pages are perfect for little hands to grasp over and over again
- Potty Time is part of the Early Bird Sound Books collection for babies and toddlers from Cottage Door Press.
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood books for preschoolers feature scenarios and music from the top-rated animated children's series, airing on PBS KIDS. Based on the Neighborhood of Make-Believe from Mister Rogers, Daniel Tiger stories center around a common socio-emotional theme and teach emotional intelligence, kindness, and human respect. Story content follows a curriculum based on Fred Rogers' teaching and new research into child development. Many of the books also use strategy songs from the show to reinforce the theme and help children remember the life lessons.