The Geeky Bartender Drinks: Real-Life Recipes for Fantasy Cocktails (Geeky Chef) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Geeky Chef Cookbook: Real-Life Recipes for Your Favorite Fantasy Foods - Unofficial Recipes from Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, and more (Paperback): $21.99
- #2: The Geeky Chef Strikes Back: Even More Unofficial Recipes from Minecraft, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Twin Peaks, and More! (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #3: The Geeky Chef Drinks: Unofficial Cocktail Recipes from Game of Thrones, Legend of Zelda, Star Trek, and More (Paperback): $22.99
- #4: The Geeky Chef Cookbook: Real-Life Recipes for Fantasy Foods (Hardcover): $15.99
Sip your way through the most legendary cocktails from the worlds of science fiction, fantasy, and more with over 70 nerdy recipes as realistically imagined by Cassandra Reeder, aka The Geeky Chef.
Whether you binge sci-fi TV shows, rewatch cult films, get addicted to MMORPGs, or read all the fantasy book series, The GeekyBartender Drinks has your fictional beverage fantasies covered.
For super fans of every variety, this leveled-up cocktail book will soon have you unlocking achievements behind the bar, no matter if you’re mixing drinks for yourself, a friend, or even a viewing party. And for all you nondrinkers, don’t fret: this book has a nonalcoholic chapter along with plenty of imaginative tricks for making drinks alcohol-free.
After an introduction to making your own flavored simple syrups and instructions on cool special effects such as shimmer, fire, and mist, get ready to restore your mana and wow your guests with these and more brilliant drinks:
- Sulfuron Slammer (World of Warcraft)
- Romulan Ale (Star Trek)
- Sonic Screwdriver (Doctor Who)
- Butterbeer (Harry Potter)
- Moloko Plus (A Clockwork Orange)
- Ardees aka Jawa Juice (Star Wars)
- Hero Drink (Final Fantasy)
Other titles in this series include: Geeky Bartender Drinks, Geeky Chef Cookbook, Geeky Chef Drinks, and Geeky Chef Strikes Back.
About the Author
Cassandra Reeder is an avid home cook and lifetime geek. For almost a decade, she has been helping other geeks and nerds all over the world make their fictional food fantasies come true at www.geekychef.com. In 2014, she released The Geeky Chef Cookbook, which to her immense delight and gratitude, has been very well received. In 2017, she followed the success of that book with a sequel, The Geeky Chef Strikes Back, a collection of even more unofficial recipes from geek life, and in 2018, her collection of geeky cocktails and mocktails, The Geeky Chef Drinks, was published. Cassandra currently lives in Portland, Oregon.