Wildsam Field Guides Washington D.C. (Paperback)
Wildsam Field Guides: Washington, DC leads travelers into the heart of the Nation's Capital, where America's most famous monuments stand side-by-side with a singular urban culture.
Dive deep into Our Nation's Capital with such topics as:
- interviews with bestselling young-adult novelist Jason Reynolds, Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton and award-winning local chef Erik Bruner-Yang;
- expert picks for navigating D.C.-museums and monuments to hotels and bars;
- illustrated maps of international cuisine, parks and trails and sites of international intrigue;
- historical musings on the D.C. punk scene, baseball and Watergate;
- original essays from Morowa Yejid and Alexis Coe;
- excerpted writings from Walt Whitman and Duke Ellington;
- essential travel intel that opens up the city, from the Wildsam-curated record collection and reading list to a deep dive into neighborhood profiles and beloved businesses.